Phy409 Programming NotesThe notes below are intended to help students in our Computational Physics course understand and apply the algorithms that we will be using. They will be updated throughout the course.
1. Data Types:
2. Solving for the zeros of a function: zeros
3. Period Doubling Route to Chaos: chaos
4. Numerical Solutions of Differential Equations: diffeq
5. Numerical Integration: numerical integration
6. Uses of Pseudo-Random numbers (still being updated): random numbers
Physics Department| College of Science